MHL BASIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING
At the European Resuscitation Council, Life is why we are training people on emergency CPR, first aid, and how to use the AED.
Monitor Healthcare has made available another opportunity to train individuals in Basic Life Support Training. Enhance your knowledge and improve psychomotor skills on CPR and learn to use AED.
This course offers the current educational standard and algorithm for basic life support training.
MHL offers the highest instructional design incorporating the latest resuscitation sciences with a focus on team roles and resuscitation around the chain of survival.
Participants get to benefit:
Team Dynamics and patience throughout the course
How to effectively use an Automated External Defibrillator.
The training is not only for health professionals as these occurrences happen in the least expected places and you should be confident to deliver BLS and save a life. After the theoretical session, the trainee demonstrates the hands-on illustration with real scenarios of how to save a life in 5 minutes supervised by a certified trainer.
At the end of the training, students get certified by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
Learning Modules to be covered in this training
- Assessing environmental safety
- Team working
- Understanding when to call for help
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Arriving on scene
- Scene Size-up
- Using your senses
- Your initial impression
- Primary assessment of the unresponsive adult patient
- Level of consciousness (LOC)
- Assessing airway
- Simultaneous Breathing and pulse check
- Primary assessment Result
- Providing CPR/AED for adults
- Mouth-to-mouth, pocket mask and bag-valve ventilations
- Stopping CPR
- Using an Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
WHO NEEDS THESE TRAINING
The professions that most commonly need BLS for healthcare providers include:
• Medical assistants
• Police Officers
• Safety managers
• Teachers, daycare providers, and coaches
• Individuals and members of the public
Zenith Bank – 1015530085
Account Name: Monitor Healthcare Ltd
Proof of payment to this number +234 903 578 0321 or email email@example.com should reference as BLS Payment.