MONITOR HEALTHCARE CONDUCTS FREE BREAST CANCER SCREENING
As part of its corporate social responsibility, the MD and CEO of Monitor Healthcare Ltd (MHL) Dr. Femi Ogunremi declared free mass breast cancer screening for all those interested.
The screening slated to run throughout the month of January. The aim is for MHL to contribute its quota to reducing the mortality rate associated with breast cancer across Africa.
The screening is not gender or age specific so everyone is encouraged to participate. The screening is carried out using BREAST i a portable device which according to researches has over 90% chance of detecting cancerous lump in the breast tissue. To be eligible for the screening:
- Download AreaDoc (the interactive medical application). The app is available on both Android and iOS devices.
- Request for a screening from one of the doctors on the chat while logged on to the app.
- Details would be given on how to get to where you can get screened.
AreaDoc is a mobile health service application which gives you access to free medical health services from wherever you are. AreaDoc is the brainchild of Monitor Healthcare Ltd as its reaction to improving access to quality healthcare in Nigeria. Some of the benefits include:
- Self Examination: Immediate self examination and quick health information status using the SMART symptom checker.
- Free Health Advice: 24 hours free health advice and chats with a Doctor
- Security and Confidentiality: Guaranteed security and confidentiality of patients’ information
- File Upload: Patients can upload documents and pictures to share with the physician
- Host Own Clinic: Doctors can host their own private clinics to populate, manage, and link their own patients
- Order Tests: Order laboratory tests and get results in no time
Early detection is the best defence against breast cancer, get screened today.
To book an appointment, DOWNLOAD the app today.
We stand against breast cancer.