In the current wave of sudden death and unexpected health event amongst young people, in order to assist with early identification of health risks and prevention of disease, we now offer comprehensive health screening program to identify individual’s current health status and appropriately work with clients to reduce future risk.
We offer different packages to suite individual situation. Our comprehensive executive health screen is an excellent way to help you understand your current state of health and identify areas of potential risk for the future. As you reach middle age, it is advisable to get checked at least once a year by one of our highly experienced doctors.
Many people find regular full health examinations reassuring, and certainly, in the event of a treatable condition being diagnosed, recommendations for treatment can be made without delay. We can also write to your own doctor informing them of any significant findings, if you wish, or we may recommend top approved and reputable specialists to you should this be needed.
Our efficient approach keeps routine screening affordable – without sacrificing accuracy. We focus our checks on the most medically important essentials; only carrying out more specialised investigations should they be necessary and clearly indicated. Where necessary and on request, we also arrange medicals abroad with our partners in UK and US.
What’s included in our executive health screen?
- One hour consultation including in depth assessment of lifestyle issues & counselling with one of our experienced doctors (most of our doctors have either UK or US working experience).
- Full physical examination including height and weight measurement.
- Investigations including full blood count, liver and kidney function, blood sugar, serum uric acid, serum proteins, bone metabolism, full lipid profile.
- Other tests include thyroid function test, tumour markers and male hormone profile.
- Prostate screen.
- Individual medical risk score calculated.
- Complete medical report and follow up advice.
- Referrals to top specialist when needed.
Checkups and screening routines can be designed to suit individual patient or company requirements