BECOME A CERTIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL
REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL IN THE TRAINING
• The student must be 18 years above.
• Any individual regardless of your educational background, without prior health knowledge can enroll.
WHERE CAN YOU WORK
• Residential homes
• Government facilities
• Nursing homes
• Geriatric Homes
• Home Care Service
And any other area that requires an assistant in health and social care.
A 4-day intensive training.
Note: Our classes are either on-site or virtual as it suits your preference. Enrolling for Basic Life support training with Healthcare Assistant training means additional one-day physical training with an additional certificate from the European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
Time 9 am – 2 pm
1. Physical training involves physical appearance at our training center. Five days of training inclusive of Basic Life Support training. Enrolling in this package costs N335,000. Other benefits include: a reflective learning portfolio, course materials, a letter for clinical observation, job references, job links, a pre-interview session, a tea break, an internationally recognized caregiver certificate, and ERC certification for Basic Life Support training.
2. Virtual training permits delegates to attend our classes via zoom instead of physical attendance. Enrollees can also attend the BLS training lecture virtually but would be required to attend physically their assessment before we can issue their BLS (ERC) certificate. The virtual training will be 5 days and the cost remains the same as for physical training. All materials will be sent to delegates after payment and signing MOU. Access to the training will be shared on the day of the training for delegates to log in to their classes.
OPTIONAL SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT
We offer an optional Summative Assessment where individual partake in a refelctive learning assessment and book one on one assessment with our facilitator to appraise and discuss their responses. Also, to discuss possible interview questions and coach on how to answer potential interview questions. This costs N150,000 with the following benefits:
1. Summative assessment
2. Reflective portfolio
3. Job links
4. Pre-interview session
5. Letter for clinical observation
6. Job reference letter.
NOTE: Clinical observation is a prerequisite to assessment.
Attending Basic Life Support Training alone costs 35,000. Inclusive of European Resuscitation Council certificate.
BENEFITS AFTER TRAINING
1. Issuance of Internationally Recognizable Certificates
2. An additional European Resuscitation Council certificate for students that enroll for and successfully pass the Basic Life Support Training
3. Job Reference Letter
4. Summative Assessment
5. Pre-interview session
6. Relevant job links with tier 2 visa sponsorship.
7. Mentorship, guidance, and coaching for jobs and future engagements.
8. Given 4 local certificates (upon request)
Note: This is subject to the option you subscribed to as from above.
1. Physical Enrolment: includes 4 days of Care Givers physical training, 1 day of Basic Life Support training, Summative Assessment, and coaching for interview inclusive.
2. Virtual Enrolment: This includes 4 days of virtual Care Givers training, 1 day virtual BLS training lecture, practical BLS assessment, summative assessment, and other benefits in option listed above.
3. Summative Enrolment: includes provision of reflective diary, Summative Assessment and interview coaching.
4. Option A (1) above with 5 days accommodation for a single person Breakfast and lunch inclusive
Payment in tranches
Half the total payment is to be paid before admission to class then, the remaining balance must be paid before the issuance of the certificate and Summative assessment. Certificates will only be issued when all outstanding payments are made in full.
1. Fill and submit a registration form
2. Make payments into the company’s account
3. Send proof of payment