BECOME A CERTIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL
- Make payments into the company’s account
- Send proof of payment.
- Kindly fill the registration form below.
REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL FOR THE TRAINING
- The student must be 18 years above.
- Any individual can enroll without prior knowledge of health or health background.
WHERE CAN YOU WORK
- Residential homes
- Government facilities
- Nursing homes
- Geriatric Homes
- Home Care Service
And any other area that requires an assistant in health and social care.
WEEKDAY CLASSES: One week 5 days plan – Monday-Saturday with Wednesday free.
WEEKEND PLAN: Saturday plan – 5 Saturdays.
Tuition covers writing materials, portfolios, class materials, tea breaks, and lunch breaks.
CLINICAL OBSERVATION IS COMPULSORY
AFTER THE TRAINING
- CPD certificate
- European resuscitation council certificate (if the student enrolls for this)
- Job reference
- CV buildup
- Summative assessment
- Pre-interview session
- links to apply for jobs.
- Mentorship, guidance, and coaching for jobs and future engagements.
All of these are valued at 310,000(Including Basic Life Support).
310,000 (20,000 discount has already been applied).
- Enrolment fee is 150,000
- Balance before Summative assessment and pre-interview session 160,000 (150,000 without Basic Life Support)
A few of what you would learn in this training:
- Master the basic principles needed to work safely in healthcare services.
- Understand patients’ needs and the principle to be patient-centered.
- Be able to communicate effectively in delivering their duties in the health care space.
- To understand personal safety and self-awareness while working alone.
- To understand privacy and uphold dignity during care delivery.
- To understand the principle of safe moving and handling while delivering care.
- To understand the need to be mentally aware and how to identify mental issues as well as learning disabilities to enable effective care delivery.
- To understand good hygiene, hydration, and the importance of nutrition to health.
- Be able to deliver their duties ethically and consider the legal implications of their actions or omissions.
- Understand their roles in information governance and data protection.