THINKING OF HOW TO SURVIVE AS A STUDENT ABROAD? A MUST READ.
Are you traveling to study abroad OR a dependent of a visa or work permit holder?
Are you thinking about that job to survive as a student or dependent with work permit?
Take the opportunity with our learning scheme to learn core competences require to work in healthcare space!
Monitor Healthcare Ltd training offers opportunity to:
1. To learn the culture and the system of practice in developed countries especially NHS England learning from experienced trainer.
2. Build a robust CV to secure Health Care Assistant jobs and placement in healthcare space in developed countries.
3. Improve your chance of securing a high paying jobs.
4. Have a reflective learning experiences.
5. To get job experience and references.
6. Secure internationally recognized certificates at a relatively cheaper rate!
7. Mentorship, guidance and coaching for job applications and for future engagements.
8. Get a decent and relatively dignifying and better paying jobs!
Take the advantage of our 5 days of deep learning to unlock opportunities above.
Call our hotlines NOW to find out more on how to register for the our June or July batch on: 0903 222 5052, 0906 093 8874 or 0703 807 2039
Check us on:
Facebook: Monitor Healthcare Ltd.
Visit our website: www.monitorhealthcare.com
Our hot lines again: 0903 222 5052, 0906 093 8874 or 0703 807 2039
Seize the opportunity before you travel, you will be glad you did!